POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Spline Woes : Re: Spline Woes Server Time
8 Jul 2024 12:34:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spline Woes
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 12 Dec 2002 05:30:04
Message: <3df8652c$1@news.povray.org>
If you create your camera path spline, then use AutoClck.mcr to Declare YourClock,
simply to
govern timing along the spline ie:

#declare YourSpline=0;
Declare_From (YourSpline,0)
Declare_To_Using (YourSpline,0.2,0.4,"S")
.....etc

then move the camera using translate Cam_Spline (YourSpline)

This is untested, but should work.

All the best,

Andy Cocker