POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Text Object bug v3.5 : Re: Text Object bug v3.5 Server Time
5 Aug 2024 04:18:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Text Object bug v3.5
From: Tom Melly
Date: 12 Dec 2002 04:55:53
Message: <3df85d29$1@news.povray.org>
news:3df857a5$1@news.povray.org...

> I said a *minimal* scene.  Obviously I checked the scene you mentioned,
> otherwise I could not have said that I don't see what you are up to (in the
> scene).  As others have pointed out, what you see does not seem to be
> related to any clipping, but due to the design of the scene you mentioned.
> So if you don't agree with them, please provide a minimal scene, otherwise,
> if they explained the effect you are seeing, no problem.

? The "others" posted after his last post - why do you imply that he is
disagreeing with them?

Furthermore, it might have been a little more helpful for Dick, not to mention
more polite, if your first post had been a) a little clearer and b) had
explained what he was seeing. From reading your post, one could only reasonably
assume that you had not run the scene in question.

Hmm, wonder if I'm still kill-filed? Soon find out....