POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : pvmpovray35 release : pvmpovray35 release Server Time
5 Jul 2024 15:02:16 EDT (-0400)
  pvmpovray35 release
From: Matthew Grove
Date: 11 Dec 2002 00:55:17
Message: <3df6d345@news.povray.org>
Hi all, for those that are interested I have made available my own PVM
patch for POV-Ray3.5 and may (or may not) provide support for it until
the sourceforge version is released. It is only designed to work with the
3.50c Unix source code, but I would be interested to here if anyone
successfully applies the patch to other distributions...
This is basically the previous pvmpov3.1g patch modified and updated for
3.50c, with similar commandline support. I have documented many of the
source code changes in the archive, and the release notes should ensure
hassle free installation. If you are familiar with pvmpov, you should
have no problems (excepting my own bugs...) getting this up and running
(if not, get the pvmpov archive if only for the documentation). If you
don't know what PVM is, then this is of no use to you...

http://www.karekare.co.nz/matthewg/povrayindex.html
(! 240kb+ of images on page !)

Enjoy,
Matthew Grove.