POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Animation software? : Animation software? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:17:24 EDT (-0400)
  Animation software?
From: mr
Date: 7 Dec 2002 14:05:22
Message: <3df24672@news.povray.org>
More frustration as I impatiently try to create an animation from an example
in POVRAY...

OK, so my frames are rendered.  The help file reads:

"a number of programs available that will take a series of still image files
(such as POV-Ray outputs) and assemble them into animations. Such programs
can produce AVI, MPEG, FLI/FLC, QuickTime, or even animated GIF files (for
use on the World Wide Web). The trick, therefore, is how to produce the
frames. That, of course, is where POV-Ray comes in..."

So what software do I need to put together the .tga files produced by the
render example pentmap ?  Isn't this included with POVRAY?

TIA,

Mark.