POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hi POV-Ray users : Re: Hi POV-Ray users Server Time
5 Aug 2024 04:22:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hi POV-Ray users
From: Mikael Pohjola
Date: 27 Nov 2002 07:24:46
Message: <3de4b98e$1@news.povray.org>
"Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote in message
> "put your hand up if you never put your hand up" - I think there might be
> problem here....

I was hoping that it would be a problem, otherwise the news server would be
swamped with replys. :-)

> It's a shame the pigment on the blocks is so bright - why not try:
> pigment{rgb D}
> instead of:
> pigment{rgb P}
Too dark for me.

> Nice - are you using Rune's particle system on the fountains, etc.?
No, I did the macros for the fountain and the trees myself. I like to
reinvent the wheel. I think one learns more by doing it oneself. And
afterwards you can say that it is completely yours.

--
  Mikael Pohjola
  emp### [at] cchutfi