POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : "Start-of-film" clip? : Re: "Start-of-film" clip? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 12:29:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Start-of-film" clip?
From: hughes, b
Date: 26 Nov 2002 00:59:54
Message: <3de30dda@news.povray.org>
Here's all I was able to find of one in action, very quick entrance page
animated gif.

http://www.flahertyseminar.org/

The other I found was a place selling the film strip leader itself for use
in film making but it only showed a still of a few frames. Seems the
rotating sweeping line type isn't the only kind now that I've looked for
this thing. Some say countdown to 2 others 3, with 2 being where black
frames and sound sync begins. Numbers 9 and 6 spelled out, for obvious
reasons.

I had done one of these before but only a very unofficial guess at it. Were
circled numbers as image maps, and no idea what I named the file or where it
is now anyhow.