POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Tech TV's Eyedrops : Re: Tech TV's Eyedrops Server Time
8 Jul 2024 14:28:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tech TV's Eyedrops
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 21 Nov 2002 07:15:46
Message: <3ddcce72$1@news.povray.org>
I think you may find that you needed to render at 30fps (for NTSC). Rendering at 15fps
may be
an insurmountable problem. I would think that using field rendering here would be
definitely
beneficial too. You'll need to find out whether they require MPEG 1 or 2, as this will
have a
direct impact on the end size of the video file ie. MPEG 2 = better quality for
smaller size
than MPEG 1.

TMPGEnc will encode to both of the above formats. http://www.tmpgenc.net/

All the best,