POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Facing the inevitable - Facing-the-inevitable.jpg : Re: Facing the inevitable - Facing-the-inevitable.jpg Server Time
19 May 2024 22:11:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Facing the inevitable - Facing-the-inevitable.jpg
From: Shay
Date: 20 Nov 2002 10:07:30
Message: <3ddba532@news.povray.org>
Peter Popov <pet### [at] vipbg> wrote in message

> I didn't know that. I copied the arrangement from the photo I
> mentioned, though from what I saw on the 'net, you seem to be right.

Very nice image. Rails and a shooter would add to the image, but it's
excellent the way it is.

There is a variation of 8-ball where the one ball must be positioned just
below and to the left (from the base) of the eight ball and the fifteen ball
must be positioned below the eight ball and to the right. In this variation,
the one and fifteen balls must be shot into the side pockets or their
respective sides.

 -Shay