POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Render frames backwards : Re: Render frames backwards Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Render frames backwards
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 16 Nov 2002 09:08:24
Message: <3dd65158$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3dd63df4@news.povray.org> , "Timothy R. Cook"
<tim### [at] scifi-fantasycom> wrote:

>> That is why I killfiled him.
>
> You completely refuse to ever listen to anything someone has to say
> because you disagree with one position they hold?  That's what
> killfiling does, at least temporarily.  Why don't you just ignore the
> thread in question?

Huh???  In what way does

"I killfiled him because he starts length discussions about something
irrelevant and tries to turn it into another you said this I said this and
vice versa game."

possibly imply this?  Really, don't you have anthing better to do?

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde