POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Experience about animations : Re: Download-Link for the PRISM-Movies Server Time
2 Jul 2024 22:44:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Download-Link for the PRISM-Movies
From: Theo Gottwald *
Date: 15 Nov 2002 13:37:56
Message: <3dd53f04@news.povray.org>
Btw. I have counted 50 Downloads till now.
So I am really quite shure that this thing should work.
Also it works with my I.E.

However ... true is that I have no chance to try it with Netscape :-( .

--Theo

Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering on all CPU's you have.
With SMPOV und POV-Ray 3.5.
Download free at: http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm