POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Experience about animations : Re: Download-Link for the PRISM-Movies Server Time
2 Jul 2024 23:37:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Download-Link for the PRISM-Movies
From: Theo Gottwald *
Date: 14 Nov 2002 23:19:28
Message: <3dd475d0$1@news.povray.org>
"Sometimes one has to go through hellto find later that there was an easy
way at any time" :-).

Thinking about it, I found myself doing an extra circle around "30-days
trial versions",
mostly not even taking the time to read exactly what they can do or not.

After all the advice I got now, I've already downloaded the recommended
Tools
and will try them next time.

At the moment, I feel that my problem is rather that I have not enough
CPU-Power,
or at least I would want to have more :-) to render the full video in 30
Minutes.

--Theo

PS: Thinking of a AMD "double hammer" for beginning of next year :-).

Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering on all CPU's you have.
With SMPOV und POV-Ray 3.5. * Download free at:
http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm