POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Experience about animations : Re: Download-Link for the PRISM-Movies Server Time
2 Jul 2024 22:46:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Download-Link for the PRISM-Movies
From: Theo Gottwald *
Date: 14 Nov 2002 23:00:35
Message: <3dd47163$1@news.povray.org>
Hallo Hermann,

what you get is this (as example: )
http://www.it-berater.org/download/down.pl?file=21

That is a CGI-Script which runs server-sided to count for me the number of
downloads (in this case for file nr. 21).
If you just click it, it will deliver you the wanted file.

Btw. the counter shows 21-46 Downloads currently (for each of the movies)
.-).

--Theo

Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering on all CPU's you have.
With SMPOV und POV-Ray 3.5.

Download free at: http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm

> If I try to download the movies I get .pl files. What should I do with
> this type of files?
/smpov.htm