POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Experience about animations : Re: Good tip, thanks Andrew ! Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Good tip, thanks Andrew !
From: Theo Gottwald *
Date: 14 Nov 2002 03:24:27
Message: <3dd35dbb$1@news.povray.org>
I am viewing it in Outlook-Express, so I have all posts for one thing sorted
in a tree.
The subject itself does not distruct order here. Is it diffrent for
WEB-based systems ?

I changed subject, so someone can just see whats inside on a quick look.
Maybe is unconventional like that ?

--Theo
Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering on all CPU's you have.
With SMPOV und POV-Ray 3.5.* Download free at:
http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm