POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Render frames backwards : Re: Render frames backwards Server Time
5 Aug 2024 06:13:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Render frames backwards
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 14 Nov 2002 03:07:20
Message: <3dd359b8@news.povray.org>
How about setting an "Internal_Clock" running along with
the clock in one animation, and Internal_Clock=1-clock;
in the second?

And, just as a little sidenote, Rune's System would be
able to calculate frames backward like that if set
correctly, although it will have to reparse the entire
batch again and again for each frame of the backwards
animation, and, once its released, my system is capable
of that, which doesn't use I/O for data-tracking and
uses an algorithmic approach to particle generation, much
like Chris' Colefax SprayGen, but more advanced.

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde