POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : gamma correction on flatscreen monitors : Re: gamma correction on flatscreen monitors Server Time
5 Aug 2024 06:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: gamma correction on flatscreen monitors
From: Frans Verbaas
Date: 10 Nov 2002 11:37:17
Message: <3dce8b3d@news.povray.org>
Well, it seems there is little known about this.
My problem was that I had to have a picture plotted on an A2 sized poster
for an exhibition, and, also in view of the cost involved with any remakes,
I did not want the colors to change. Hence I submitted my file to the
printshop with a sample A4 sized print of the right tone and brightness.
They did any color adjustment needed for their plotter to match my colors.
Thank you Mr. Kinko's!

Thank you all for your input

Frans