POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tree modeling? : Tree modeling? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 06:11:43 EDT (-0400)
  Tree modeling?
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 10 Nov 2002 08:41:06
Message: <3dce61f2$1@news.povray.org>
I want to model the huge Camphor tree in my back yard.  I want to plan a
major trimming and building of a treefort, so I am hoping to do a quick,
fairly accurate job of making the tree in pov so that I can show my lovely
wife the before and after views.

    What would be the best way to approach this? I was planning on pulling
it out of a sphere in Rhino, but I am sure there is a better way. I have
various tools and photos of it from all sides.