POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : SMPOV: New Version * new 9x support * Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering on all CPU's you have. : Re: SMPOV: New Version * new 9x support * Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering on all CPU's you have. Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:11:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SMPOV: New Version * new 9x support * Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering on all CPU's you have.
From: Theo Gottwald *
Date: 7 Nov 2002 17:25:31
Message: <3dcae85b@news.povray.org>
Hi Greg,

If you want to know something ask me directly.

I am normally speaking german, so maybe my english may leave some space for
questions ...

--Theo

Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering on all CPU's you have.
With SMPOV und POV-Ray 3.5 * Download free at:
http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm