POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : DB -> POV charts and graphs? : Re: DB -> POV charts and graphs? Server Time
5 Aug 2024 06:12:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DB -> POV charts and graphs?
From: Harold Baize
Date: 7 Nov 2002 13:42:24
Message: <3dcab410$1@news.povray.org>
I wrote such a VB program, but it is not suitable to share.
Many, many bugs and features to fix. Also wrote one to
work specifically within SPSS, the objective being to produce
3-D (stereoscopic) bar and scatter plots. I don't have time
or the programming skills to work on it.

Harolddd

news:110### [at] 3-enet...