POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : gamma correction on flatscreen monitors : Re: gamma correction on flatscreen monitors Server Time
5 Aug 2024 06:11:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: gamma correction on flatscreen monitors
From: hughes, b
Date: 5 Nov 2002 21:58:47
Message: <3dc88567@news.povray.org>
I use Display_Gamma=2.3 for my notebook LCD. That seemed the closest match
using the usual CRT method. I can't raise and lower contrast and brightness,
except only within certain constraints. Well, I could do brightness from
black to white in the display properties but to me that's a different thing,
like adjusting away from the default gamma to then check gamma.