POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : pattern as function : Re: pattern as function Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pattern as function
From: Dennis Miller
Date: 4 Nov 2002 13:43:51
Message: <3dc6bfe7$1@news.povray.org>
I see it now. Thanks again. I'm still not clear how to alter the turbulence
parameter once it is declared in a scene, For example, how would I pop it
directly here:
#declare Sphere = function {f_marble_turb{x,y,z}}

but I understand how to change the entire declaration in the functions.inc
file so I can always just declare the whole f_marble_turb directly in the
scene and change the warp value there.

Thanks again,
D.