POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray web site : Re: povray web site Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:14:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray web site
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 3 Nov 2002 13:09:55
Message: <3dc56673@news.povray.org>
In article <3dc54c3a@news.povray.org> , "Slime" <slm### [at] slimelandcom> wrote:

> Well, they should. IE/Win doesn't. Until it does, I believe it's the
> designer's job to make sure their users are able to read the content, and
> that means making sure font sizes are resizeable. It's a flaw in the
> browser, and one that us designers are responsible for making up for.

The current font settings work well in IE on Window provided the user did
not manually change the IE or system settings to completely unreasonable
values.  Frequently this happens when users attempt to view sites with too
big or too small fonts and then they forget to switch back to a normal
magnification.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg