POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : rose :) : RE: rose :) Server Time
5 Aug 2024 08:26:50 EDT (-0400)
  RE: rose :)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 29 Oct 2002 20:08:19
Message: <3dbf3103@news.povray.org>

3dbd20e5$1@news.povray.org...
> I suggest you to use Spatch, or Hamapath. they are freeware that enable
you
> to create bicubic patch very easily. I dont remember where you can
download
> the program, but I think I could find an archive on my HD.

These links lead you to the programs download (and tutorials, and objects,
links...):
spatch: http://www.geocities.com/getspatch/index.html
hamapatch: http://www.geocities.com/hamapatch/program/index.html

This one works with meshes, but it's very useful (and also free):
anim8or: http://www.anim8or.com/

A rose model in spatch format (you can use spatch or hamapatch to open it):
http://www.geekspace.com/~rozzin/graphics/3-D/sPatch/rose/

Hope this helps

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com