POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : POVRay script of Tux : Re: POVRay script of Tux Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:29:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRay script of Tux
From: hughes, b
Date: 29 Oct 2002 04:22:39
Message: <3dbe535f@news.povray.org>
"Peter" <nos### [at] yahooconz> wrote in message

> Thanks - ah - how do I read a sPatch file in POVRay?
> (or a Moray .mdl file, for that matter)
>
> BTW I'm using Povray 3.5 on Linux.

You'll have to use the sPatch program to export the SPT file for use in POV,
or Moray to export a MDL file. They should create a bicubic patch or
triangle mesh object. Since both programs are for Windows you'll need to be
using VMware or Wine or whatever (I'm not a Linux user).
http://www.geocities.com/getspatch/
--
Farewell,
Bob