POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : rose :) : Re: rose :) Server Time
5 Aug 2024 08:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rose :)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 28 Oct 2002 03:27:04
Message: <3dbcf4d8$1@news.povray.org>
Or some gerberas using meshes. These were
modelled in POV, using splines (my own
POV-script implemented version of bezier-splines),
sine waves overimposed on the meshes...

A little tiny bit difficult, but the gerbera was an
easy model. I've thought about modelling a rose
someday, but not now. Haven't got the time...

Look on my homepage, under "Past Projects". You
might find some clues on how to tackle your problem.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Nikias