POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Windows XP question, kinda dumb : Re: Windows XP question, kinda dumb Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:10:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows XP question, kinda dumb
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 27 Oct 2002 05:40:38
Message: <3dbbc2a6@news.povray.org>
Should be simple I think, unless you've tried and found a problem that I haven't
expected.

The shortcut link from my Start is %SystemRoot%\system32\notepad.exe.
I found notepad.exe in c:windows\system32

I think you should just be able to delete this file.

Why would you want to do so?

All the best,

Andy Cocker