POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Question about compiling popov & slime : Question about compiling popov & slime Server Time
6 Oct 2024 13:54:52 EDT (-0400)
  Question about compiling popov & slime
From: Yanestra
Date: 26 Oct 2002 21:11:55
Message: <3dbb3d5b$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I am an absolute newbie, so please excuse my possibly silly questions.

Do I need popov and slime? The changes made in these projects to the
original povray appear useful to me, but is it in fact a good idea to
start with them?

How can I use popov patches and slime patches at the same time? Has
anybody succeded to compile it under Unix?

Grateful for any help...

Yanestra