POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A note about Slime-POV : Re: A note about Slime-POV Server Time
5 Aug 2024 08:28:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A note about Slime-POV
From: Slime
Date: 25 Oct 2002 16:14:12
Message: <3db9a614$1@news.povray.org>
> In other words: I would not change it.  It's just a water drop, if someone
> sees something different that's his problem.

Hmm. While I agree with this, I also realized, after looking at it myself a
little harder, that if you look at it quickly and don't notice the outline
around the part on the right, that it really does seem to hold that shape.

I think I'll just increase the density of the media around the edge on the
right side of the slime so that it's harder to miss the fact that it has a
point on top, and looks less like a sillouhette.

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]