POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Version 0.1 of my Ray Tracer released : Re: Version 0.1 of my Ray Tracer released Server Time
5 Aug 2024 08:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Version 0.1 of my Ray Tracer released
From: Micha Riser
Date: 24 Oct 2002 16:26:21
Message: <3db8576d@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   How about some example images and their render times?

There are example images on:
http://www.povworld.org/raytracer/node6.html
http://www.povworld.org/raytracer/node12.html
http://www.povworld.org/raytracer/node16.html
http://www.povworld.org/raytracer/node21.html

For the render times: If you compile the source you get a binary which can
make the scenes showed on the pages above.. so you can see yourself.

--
objects.povworld.org - The POV-Ray Objects Collection
book.povworld.org    - The POV-Ray Book Project