POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Splash screen copyright notices : Splash screen copyright notices Server Time
5 Aug 2024 08:21:00 EDT (-0400)
  Splash screen copyright notices
From: Slime
Date: 22 Oct 2002 20:13:14
Message: <3db5e99a@news.povray.org>
So apparently one has to make a new splash screen before releasing a patch.
That's cool. But the sample splash screen says "remember to include the
POV-Team's copyright notices."

...What exactly would those copyright notices be? Should I just copy what's
on the sample splash screen? I didn't find any mention of this in the readme
or in povlegal, so I'm not sure what exactly needs to go on the splash
screen.

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]