POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A problem with height field intersection algorithm : Re: A problem with height field intersection algorithm Server Time
5 Aug 2024 08:26:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A problem with height field intersection algorithm
From: Johannes Dahlstrom
Date: 21 Oct 2002 12:41:20
Message: <3db42e2f@news.povray.org>
Christopher James Huff wrote:

> Well, part of the reason might be that this is the wrong group...for
> programming discussion, povray.programming might be a better choice. For
> general non-POV graphics programming, try the USENET group
> comp.graphics.algorithms.

I was quite unsure which group (if any) would be appropriate, and selected
p.g instead of p.p because my question was more about an algorithm than its
actual implementation. Besides, I thought that most people reading p.p also
read p.g... But I think I'll give the comp.graphics.algorithms a try,
thanks for the tip :)