POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My particle system is released : Re: My particle system is released Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:23:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My particle system is released
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 21 Oct 2002 09:04:38
Message: <3db3fb66@news.povray.org>
Rune wrote:
> I appreciate this discussion, so please don't hesitate to pursue your
> arguments further. It is not totally out of the question that I might
> make changes to some of the terms... :)

  If you are about to change them, do it now: the arguments can be most
clear than as Gilles exposed it.

  In my case, I can only say that I downloaded your files, then read the
TOS, and inmediately deleted your files... and I really wanted to use them
(excelent work, indeed!).

  The (inexistant) TOS under wich I release ALL my images is not compatible
with your conditions... :(

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia