POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My particle system is released : Re: My particle system is released Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:16:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My particle system is released
From: Rune
Date: 20 Oct 2002 12:50:58
Message: <3db2def2@news.povray.org>
Christoph Hormann wrote:
> Surely better.

Ah, good.

> BTW, your 'pov goodies' section does not contain
> a link to these terms - does this mean these are
> not covered by the restrictions?

Err, well. The files on the goodies page are not include files, they are
just some pov files that describe some techniques that are not even
particularly advanced. Since you can't copyright a technique, I cannot
(and will not) prevent people from using those techniques wherever they
want.

Of course the files still may not be redistributed etc. I also still
appreciate credits where due (like for example you have done on your
page), but I cannot make it a strict requirement.

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated Oct 19)