POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : FEATURE REQUEST: Exclude light : Re: FEATURE REQUEST: Exclude light Server Time
5 Aug 2024 08:26:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FEATURE REQUEST: Exclude light
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 14 Oct 2002 08:54:41
Message: <3daabe91$1@news.povray.org>
cool.  What'll they think of next?

Perhaps an example of this should go into that exhaustive and useful web
page of pov features (Christoph's??).
Perhaps an example scene file (perhaps even showing off cartoony effect
possible with specular 10000)  should be added to example scenes.

I may work on the latter, if just for my own fun...

news:chr### [at] netplexaussieorg...