POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New mesh type : Re: New mesh type Server Time
5 Aug 2024 16:13:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New mesh type
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 14 Oct 2002 01:09:51
Message: <3daa519f@news.povray.org>
> After all the telling off for my ignorance and stupidity regarding meshes,
> I'm sorry I made the post in the first place. :-(

Never be sorry for posts (unless they're unkind). In this case,
I guess you probably learned something. Its nothing to do
with stupidity, but just with knowledge and newbie (in this case
being newbie to meshes). These kind of posts become insightful
discussions sometimes, so no need to be unhappy.

Just my 2 cents to cheer you up...

Regards,
Tim

--