POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Spherical Isosurface + HieghtMap : Re: Spherical Isosurface + HieghtMap Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:31:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spherical Isosurface + HieghtMap
From: hughes, b
Date: 12 Oct 2002 04:46:00
Message: <3da7e148$1@news.povray.org>
Two things is all, I think. eval is now evaluate and you'll need to use the
dot vector of your imageMap function. Example:

imageMap(x,y,z).gray*rs

Look up evaluate in the help, it takes three parameters. Checking the Scene
Help myself... maybe a read at section 3.6.3.6 noise and pigment functions
will also help.
Another keyword I see you hadn't used is 'accuracy' although I think maybe
that was already in MegaPOV.

P.S. http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/isotut/  is working okay for me.
--
Farewell,