POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : spline settings to clock correspondence : Re: spline settings to clock correspondence Server Time
5 Aug 2024 10:27:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: spline settings to clock correspondence
From: Dennis Miller
Date: 3 Oct 2002 15:45:04
Message: <3d9c9e40$1@news.povray.org>
Okay, I see. My goal here is to translate the camera through the entire path
defined by the spline while the clock is moving ONLY through the range .9 to
.95. What I have done is use the Colefax autoclock macro to create a value
of 0 when the clock is at .9 and 1 when the clock reaches .95. I call this
CL:
#declare CL = (From (.9, 0) To (.95, 1)) ;

Then I use CL in the camera statement:
translate MySpline(CL)

So will the spline respond to CL and move through the entire set of points?
In other words, does CL override the real clock settings? I'm just not clear
on how the "ctr" parameter in the docs actually works.
Thanks,
D.

D.

So with this configuration, will the spline

news:chr### [at] netplexaussieorg...