POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : An AVI in a POV-Ray scene : Re: An AVI in a POV-Ray scene Server Time
8 Jul 2024 17:07:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An AVI in a POV-Ray scene
From: hughes, b
Date: 2 Oct 2002 11:57:44
Message: <3d9b1778@news.povray.org>
You will need to use individual frames. I have an include file that needs
redoing but will put them into a scene, link is first graphic which is also
an example.
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/xyzunknown/linker.htm

Many people have shown how to go about this same thing, probably better, if
you search the newsgroups.
I used to use a simple free avi editor which Microsoft had with Video For
Windows or something, which I just can't seem to find now. A 'net search
finds plenty of others though.
--
Farewell,
Bob