POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Behold: The Chaos Pendulum! : Behold: The Chaos Pendulum! Server Time
8 Jul 2024 15:39:18 EDT (-0400)
  Behold: The Chaos Pendulum!
From: Andrew Coppin
Date: 30 Sep 2002 05:38:53
Message: <3d981bad@news.povray.org>
Sorry about the title - but you have *NO IDEA* how hard it was for me to get
this to work!!! (Unless you look on povray.advanced-users of course ;-)

Have a look at
http://www.btinternet.com/~orphi/Video/Chaos1.m1v
(God I hope I typed that right!)

(500 frames @ 25 fps = 20 sec., file size is just above 2MB.)

It should be fairly obvious what you're looking at. Realistic? Maybe...

(I think I made the attraction power of the targets too small... and perhaps
I should add some kind of "drag" or "air resistence" to slow the thing down
eventually... IDK...)

Andrew
[You have no idea how happy I am now!!!]