POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Resuming Animations... : Re: Resuming Animations... can be done Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:16:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Resuming Animations... can be done
From: hughes, b
Date: 26 Sep 2002 15:18:16
Message: <3d935d78@news.povray.org>
Okay, I checked on it here and it does as expected.

What you seem to have experienced could be explained by the existence of
previous files not part of the current sequence you are doing, even if they
are from the same scene but different res. etc.
It would be a good idea to clear the past frames out of the folder being
used as output so they aren't confusing POV-Ray.

Be sure you are using the +c command-line switch too, or Continue_Trace=on
in the INI. I guess you had been though.
--
Farewell,
Bob