POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MIKA Render Window Background : Re: MIKA Render Window Background Server Time
5 Aug 2024 18:21:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MIKA Render Window Background
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 25 Sep 2002 10:43:59
Message: <3d91cbaf$1@news.povray.org>
Well, the option to switch it on/off is sufficient, isn't
it? And it probably will always slow down, cause
I'm not too sure if most of the tracing time for images
is "lost" due to antialiasing, media, and sometimes functions,
but I could be wrong.
Still, I guess it will always slow down, cause its always
got to paint those pixels again and again. If you want an
option to have a pixel remain a certain color for a fraction
of a second, then you'll definetely have to wait longer...

Just my 2 cents, nothing important. All we need then
is a on/off switch.

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde