POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : postprocess : Re: postprocess Server Time
5 Jul 2024 13:59:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: postprocess
From: Rune
Date: 22 Sep 2002 18:09:46
Message: <3d8e3faa@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   So "every possible one" is not strictly true. :)

Geez, how can a post-process effect be possible if it cannot be
implemented in any acceptable way in any language? I would rather call
that an IMpossible post-process effect. But, sure, of course you should
never miss a chance to clutter up a discussion by perceiving a word
(such as the word "possible") in a way that is completely irrelevant in
the context at hand, and then, based on that, tell other people that
their statements were not quite entirely correct. I'm sure that your
post have brought us all much closer to a practical solution to the
original problem at hand.

Posting like these are almost as useless as those postings that only
complain about other people's postings without actually adding anything
useful (or even remotely interesting) to the discussion. I think that if
people have nothing to do but complain, they should rather not speak up
at all.

Followup-to povray.off-topic

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated Sep 8)