POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Possible pair of bugs affecting transparency. : Re: Possible pair of bugs affecting transparency. Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible pair of bugs affecting transparency.
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 22 Sep 2002 09:11:01
Message: <3d8dc165@news.povray.org>

3D8D9CEB.D3830FD5@pacbell.net...
> This has been a known limitation of fog and transparent objects for many
years.
> It came up several times during the beta of 3.5 and I seem to recall the
> general consensus and official response was that media should be used
instead.

Well thanks, the first bug rang a (dim) bell.
Does the second one deserve a formal bug report ?
It's less a problem than the first one but it's really weird anyway. I
scratched my head for hours figuring it out (the initial problem was
submitted by an user, not by me, so I have to tell him something).

G.

--
http://www.oyonale.com