POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : sphere_sweep woes : Re: sphere_sweep woes Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:14:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sphere_sweep woes
From: Shay
Date: 17 Sep 2002 11:25:20
Message: <3d874960@news.povray.org>
James Taylor <jim### [at] blueyondercouk> wrote in message

That would render in a few seconds with my Cheap_Sweep macro. It makes a csg
sweep object. It is limited when compared to a genuine sphere_sweep, but it
will very quickly make a curvy line.

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/23308/
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.scene-files/23501/

To be honest, I wouldn't use this macro myself anymore because I pretty much
only code meshes now, but it may be the quickest way to get from a to b for
what you are trying to do.

 -Shay