POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Eagle to POVRay Converter : Eagle to POVRay Converter Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:19:23 EDT (-0400)
  Eagle to POVRay Converter
From: Matthias Weißer
Date: 17 Sep 2002 09:11:35
Message: <3d872a07@news.povray.org>
Hi

maybe some of you are intrested in this.
I programmed a converter which takes a PCB from Eagle (www.cadsoft.de)
and automaticly creates 3D-View of the PCB. For this converter i also
created a lot of electronic parts as POVRay-Models(about 350 different
parts). You can download all neccescery files from my Homepage.
The documentation and homepage is only available in German becouse my
knowlege of the English ist not big enough to translate the
documentation.

--

http://www.matwei.de