POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov on a mosix or openmosix cluster : Re: pov on a mosix or openmosix cluster Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov on a mosix or openmosix cluster
From: George Pantazopoulos
Date: 13 Sep 2002 23:41:53
Message: <3d82b001$1@news.povray.org>
Will do. It will be a while yet before my distributed render program is
complete. I have completed 90% of the GUI (using C++ and MFC), and starting
the 'guts', but its taking time since I'm busy with school and also trying
to do it right. But in the meantime I'm experimenting with POVRay's
radiosity, so if I find something that works well I'll discuss it with the
newsgroup

George