POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov on a mosix or openmosix cluster : Re: pov on a mosix or openmosix cluster Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:16:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov on a mosix or openmosix cluster
From: George Pantazopoulos
Date: 13 Sep 2002 20:08:34
Message: <3d827e02$1@news.povray.org>
Jim, youve read my mind! I'm experimenting with various settings to find the
quality/speed sweet spot.. Kari Kivisalo's radiosity artifact smoothing
method holds a lot of promise.  Also later I  will be looking into having
the slaves send updates of the octree to the master (via TCP communication).

George