POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : About THAT idea... : Re: About THAT idea... Server Time
5 Aug 2024 20:16:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: About THAT idea...
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 13 Sep 2002 14:13:42
Message: <3d822ad6@news.povray.org>
In article <Xns### [at] 204213191226>, "Rafal 'Raf256' Maj"
<raf### [at] raf256com> wrote:

> How a litle help for fist time - can I get list of all places in code that
> I need to modify to add new output format ? For developer of Pov it's a few
> minute to list it, for me (and most others) - hours (days ?) of reading
> throught entire code.

We all learned how to do this on our own.  Sure, the first patch will take
you maybe a week, the next one only three days, and the fourth or fifth
patch only an hour or two.  You really cannot expect everything you want to
learn to be presented to you on a silver plate.  It just won't happen.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.