POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : About THAT idea... : Re: About THAT idea... Server Time
5 Aug 2024 20:23:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: About THAT idea...
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 13 Sep 2002 04:33:12
Message: <3d81a2c8$1@news.povray.org>
I guess it would be of some help if there were some rules
you could look up, like the ones you mentioned:
Where do I have to edit to add new object?
...to add new output?
...new lightsource?
etc

I've got the source downloaded and want to have
a look at it when I've got the time, but I'm not too
sure that it is really THAT complicated. Perhaps
it just has a steep learning curve, but expecting to
get detailed information on how the program
runs and why... That's asking for too much, not
just this program, any program. Sometimes its
just personal experience which makes you choose
this path or the other.
But I think we've got a newsgroup for this kind
of stuff, wasn't it povray.programming?

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde