POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoV can change characters... : Re: PoV can change characters... Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:15:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoV can change characters...
From: St
Date: 12 Sep 2002 18:11:55
Message: <3d81112b@news.povray.org>
"Jaime Vives Piqueres" <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote in message
> St. wrote:
> >      Any comments?
>
>   I've seen this extact same behavior: when my CPU was burning...
> literally. It died some week latter. No kidding! :(

   I believe you, honest!  :)  But I think I know my kit now, and it ain't gonna
happen Jaime, everything else works fine, no problems.

 However, if you don't see me around in a couple of weeks time, please send out a
search party...  I'll be over there somewhere   >>>    frantically waving a PoV
flag...   ;)

     ~Steve~