POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Error rendering scattering media : Re: Error rendering scattering media Server Time
5 Aug 2024 14:17:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Error rendering scattering media
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 10 Sep 2002 13:21:52
Message: <3d7e2a30@news.povray.org>
In article <3d7e1eaa@news.povray.org> , "Timothy R. Cook"
<tim### [at] scifi-fantasycom> wrote:
> Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
>> Gwen & Emory Stagmer wrote:
>>> The effect looks like some kind of scan line error.
>> POV-Ray is a ray tracer, not a scanline renderer.  [snip]
>
> The lad said 'looks like', not 'is'.

I suppose that depends on how you interpret the whole sentence, not just two
words of it ... you can either interpret as "looks like some kind of scan
line" or "looks like some kind of scan line error".  I used the second, you
the first interpretation...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde